ABOUT SVS TELEKOM
SVS Telekom has been established by an experienced team at Satellite Communication area in 1995. By this time we are providing broadcasters, telecom companies, ISPs, and military organisations with mobile and fixed satellite communication equipment, solutions and services.
SVS Telekom offers complete turnkey solutions, engineering designs, maintenance and consultation on all types of communications systems. We carry data, voice, video over satellite.
Our team of professionals has used its expertise to design and construct fix and mobile earth stations in Turkey and the region. SVS Telekom s engineers oversee every aspect of production and have the unique ability to fully integrate a satellite system before it is shipped to the customer s site.With well equipped lab facilities, 47 experience people - 32 of them technical, our products, services and solutions are empowering the satcom market.
SVS Telekom also provides rental transmission systems for video, voice, data systems and provides cunsulting for these services as well as on the Turkish regulatory and economic environment for the satcom industry.
To be the most preferable company throughout the world on broadcasting and communication market with the services and products we supply
Provide the global markets on broadcasting and communication with related systems, products, and services with our highly qualified personnel, focusing on the continuous development of quality and customer satisfaction
- 2012 Eutelsat Autopointing approval
- 2011 Qatar TV IPTV infrastructure project partner
- 2011 OEM SNG antenna production and sales started
- 2010 Frame agreement with Arabsat on DTH earth stations
- 2008 Installation of Turksat DTH headend
- 2007 Installation of TT&C Turksat earth station
- 2006 Technical service partnetship aggrement with MCL for EMEA region and subsequently Newtec and Paradise
- 2004 First African projects in Nijer and Gabon
- 2004 First Middle-East project - Al Jazeera
- 2003 First big teleport project in Europe-Monaco Telecom
- 2002 WFP Afghanistan project
- 2001 First OBVAN production
- 2001 First international project
- 2000 First antenna production